11 November 2010

Oh dear

One of the things with my email address is that I get a lot of misdirected mail. Not spam, just stupid people sending things to the wrong address cos they've put a space before the 'everything' in the address.

Take this, which appeared in my inbox this morning:
Bruce,

It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to you joining our team.

Please print the attached file which is your ePassport which will need to be taken with you to the test center. The test center and directions are given on the ePassport.

Please note: Drug test must be completed in 48 hours. The exact time deadline is printed on the ePassport.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks

What idiots. Bruce is probably better off not working for the wankers.

I wonder if I should email them back?

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.