29 February 2004

Hmmm...

Apologies for the meathead comments. I have my suspicions as to where they're coming from and might have to take retaliatory action.

I haven't been near my computer for a couple of days. Yesterday was another hungover write-off. We went to see the Ecstasy Trio at Happy on Friday night (who were really, really good). I didn't think we drank that much, but these things have a tendency to get away from you.

We watched Ripley's Game last night. I've been reading Patricia Highsmith's Ripley novels over the last week and wanted to see it. John Malkovich was brilliant as Tom Ripley. I've read four of the five novels and need to find the last one - Ripley Under Water. It's on loan at both the central and Johnsonville libraries at the moment.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.