08 October 2005

Miscellaneous blither

I neglected to mention the couple of openings we went to on Tuesday night: John Walsh at Janne Land and Chris Clements at Mary Newton. I managed to spectacularly smash a beer on the nice concrete floor at the John Walsh one, and didn't stick around at the Chris Clements one cos it was so packed. I really liked the work though - particularly the way the images and titles reinforced the groupings. Go and check it out.

Went to Enjoy last night, for the closing thing of Mike Heynes' Schlock Horror. I really enjoyed Dragstrip. He reckons he's used to hiding behind a PA but having this direct and immediate relationship with the audience really worked well.

Paul, Matt, and I ended up drinking beer back here and listening to records while Rose tried to do some work (good eh?). She's got a ridiculous amount on, which is why her blog's been interrupted indeed.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.