16 October 2005

The studio-ho

I've finally got into the studio. It was meant to be vacated on Thursday night (when I started paying for the sucker) but wasn't until I was at the Puddle on Friday night (brilliant gig by the way - George played for about three hours solid - keep your eyes peeled for forthcoming albums).

As well as hangovers to contend with, we had Mum and Ben and Ang round for lunch on Saturday, so I didn't actually start moving stuff in till Saturday arvo. I spent most of today there and got heaps done. It was really good. The two small ones I was working are shaping up nicely, and I've started another. I'm thinking of painting over the new one though. I think the composition might suit a bigger canvas, and have something else that will fit this canvas better.

I was expecting to be able to post some photos of the nice sun streaming in the skylight and the nice view out the window, but they haven't appeared in the old email yet (even though the crappy photos I don't want to post and sent at the same time have - typical).

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.