30 April 2011

Ahhh yes

I've been a lazy cunt recently. I've been ill, and since I recovered I've found it hard to concentrate and think. I've even found it hard to read.

When I was born, my mother wanted to prove her education lecturer wrong. He said you needed to speak before you could learn to read – nonsense academic ideas about human development, like fucking usual, the stupid cunts – so Mum taught me to read before I could speak. I can usually read pretty quickly as a result, and it's given me a day job.

And this is a really good example, because I forget the point I was trying to make. Yes, admittedly, it is about half three in the morning, and I am a little fucked up. But normally in this state I can make a coherent argument, especially when arguing with some arsehole, but not now.

And that reminds me. That's the point. Ever since being sick I've been all over the place. I'm a slow enough painter in the best of times. And these aren't.

It's shaping up to be a fucking fucked up year, motherfuckers.

Fuck you.

Ha ha.

What was I saying again?

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.