19 March 2012

Quiet

Yeah, so you might have noticed I've been a bit quiet on the blog for a while. I've even had an email pleading for an update. Bizarre.

The truth is that, after the last few months, I simply can't face stringing words after another. (I've just had a wee rest after typing that previous sentence.) And there's not a lot to say. I haven't been going out much. I've just been enjoying the resumption of (somewhat) normal life.

I've started back at the day job. I've been doing some painting. Nice leisurely painting. I've been hanging out with the dog. Both Rose and I have been sick. Same old, same old. Nothing to see here.

I suppose the main thing of note is that I, quite amazingly, got my phone back from Auckland. It took a while. The morons who took it even left photos of themselves on it.

Look, a moron:
I suppose I should be grateful they returned it. Though I'd much rather they hadn't took it in the first place. Nor required so much encouragement to return it.

And I won't mention what else the disgusting little creeps left on it either.

1 comment:

Steve said...

"And I won't mention what else the disgusting little creeps left on it either."

Publish and be damned!

visitors since 29 March 2004.