28 November 2005

Stupid quiz time

Lilly nicked a quiz from Rose, so it's only right and proper I nick one from her in return. This is it:

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
4.9
Mind:
4.6
Body:
5.1
Spirit:
3.8
Friends/Family:
6.3
Love:
7.3
Finance:
3.7
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


It's silly, but it's still pretty dismal. Of course they've got an agenda going on - but that'll be me showing my low spirit score by being cynical and distrustful no doubt.

I'm below the average score on everything but the two things they reckon our materialistic (in the sense of being consumerist rather than the philosophical sense I assume, though given their religious bias they probably don't distinguish betyween the two) society lacks - actual connections to human beings. Not bad for a nihilist, eh?

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.