25 February 2009

Some first impressions

So I mentioned in the last post that I've been finding the other students a little annoying. Today and yesterday at my classes I got to spend the first 10 or 15 minutes listening to these whinging cunts whinging about how they are so hard done by by the university not indulging their every whim and not revolving around them. It's unbelievable.

So far there's only one tutor I've been unimpressed with, but the others seem to be pretty good.

I'm doing a grad diploma. As I explained to someone tonight, this means I've been parachute dropped behind enemy lines in the middle of third year. There are some other mature students, but I'm the only one who's already had an actual practice. Speaking of which, the tutor for my tutorial today seemed very suspicious of me, and my motivation. This may well be my paranoia, but I did get that impression.

Fucking hell, it should be obvious what my motivation is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because your paranoid doesnt mean they are NOT out to get you (or whatever that quote is). As a mature student I do find some tutors suspicious of me - especially if you are already 'established' in some sense

David Cauchi said...

Of course everyone's out to get me.

visitors since 29 March 2004.