22 March 2010

Hopeless

You may have noticed that I've not been posting about school much. This is not because of a lack of anything to say.

I could go on about the strange fixation the staff seem to have with this blog. So far, they've not missed a single opportunity to bring it up, even in lectures. It's a bit pathetic.

I could go on about why I think they should revamp their tired course with new blood and new ideas. However, this would require crow-barring people out of their sinecures.

I could go on about the bizarre, bingo-winning* discussion I had with my supervisor last week.

I could go on about why I've been seriously considering withdrawing from the course. I'm not going to – I've started it now, so I'll see it through – but I think it was a mistake to enrol in the first place.

I could go on about many things, but I'm afraid that, if you come here to be entertained by stories from the art school trenches, you're shit out of luck.

*I don't need to explain this, do I?

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.