10 February 2005

My charming abode

I'm really not enjoying where I'm staying at the moment. The incredible unrelenting heat, light, and noise are not really anybody's fault. The house is on the intersection with Salamanca Road, and so because I have to leave the window wide open I get to hear people doing hill starts all night. I can't remember the last time I had a proper night's sleep and have been feeling very weird for quite some time now.

The things that really annoy me are people's fault however. I foolishly assumed the other people in there would be human beings, and most of them are, but the animals spoil it for the rest of us. There's one couple in particular who seem to be completely selfish and inconsiderate. The shared kitchen is a Hobbesian war of all against all - I keep on getting things nicked - but check out the ceiling of the shower:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
visitors since 29 March 2004.