16 September 2005

Full on

Back from our crazy driving up and down the South Island trip. Too much driving in too little time. I'm only beginning to recover now, and I was a passenger. I may blither on about it when I'm more compos mentis, but for now I've added a completely unrelated new link to the right there to check out. If you're really keen you could always have a gander at the Christchurch art scene - of which we had a bizarre experience at the dinner after Matt's opening. And of course a selection of touristy photos is a must.

The Kaikoura coast (including seals):






Looking towards Portobello on the Otago Peninsula from above Port Chalmers:



And towards the heads, plus a couple of things from Oamaru and Portobello:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Just makes me realise I havn't seen anything real in my life for ages which is a bit depressing. I especially liked the "ominator" :)

Let me know if and when you are doing celebratory leaving TCS alcholol imbibing!

visitors since 29 March 2004.