07 December 2007

Fight

I got into a massive argument at the pub after the Brendon Wilkinson opening on Wednesday night, one that almost ended in physical violence. It all turned to custard when I explained to these two guys why my opinions are right and true representations of the way the world actually is and why theirs are worthless, self-serving delusions. It was quite an experience, watching someone get so enraged that they lose all control just centimetres from your face.

This was in the smoking area of Mighty Mighty. It is not the first time this has happened to me. I blame the decor. Look what it does to people:

3 comments:

Mr Stephen Rowe said...

What would Caravaggio do?

David Cauchi said...

He would've stabbed me for sure.

Mr Stephen Rowe said...

Or them. Or all of you.

visitors since 29 March 2004.