03 March 2004

Another opening

We went off to an opening at BartleyNees Gallery last night. Three German artists from a gallery in Berlin. The idea is that it's an exchange type thing, and the Berlin gallery will have an exhibition of BartleyNees artists next year. Unfortunately, I didn't grab the handout and have a bad memory for names, and the link to the gallery above hasn't been updated with this show yet. We also went to an opening at Enjoy, which I at least thought was dreadful. We then kind of crashed the BartleyNees dinner at Anise. Huge amounts of extremely good food, not to mention vast quantities of wine (from which I abstained - ain't I good?).

Some other links to a couple of Auckland artists to look at: Andrew McLeod and Brendon Wilkinson (I own the painting, The Negative Space, that's fourth from the bottom).

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.