11 August 2009

Groups are pissing me right off

Fuck I hate working with other people. For school, we've been told we have to do a collaborative group exhibition. This as part of our alleged self-directed studio paper. One of our group, when talking about our initial idea, got told that we weren't being collaborative enough. It's really putting me off school in general.

Apparently, we were told about this at the the start of the year, but I missed it, along with every other member of my class I've spoken to. But then communication and organisation are not exactly Massey's strong points.

Jesus fuck, I'm pissed off enough as it is with Can't Play Won't Play. I don't need this dictatorial bullshit as well. I really don't like working with other people, and I object to having it forced on me. I don't give a fuck if it's the latest academic fashion. And I really am not into jumping through hoops for jumping through fucking hoops' sake. Though the reaction of another member of the group's been usefully telling.

However, if I sabotage it, I'm doing in the other members of the group, which is a little unfair. But fucking hell, I'm tempted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awful! BTW I think I met your evil twin down here last week :-) Although someone else described tht person to me as "An elitist who rejects pop culture"

David Cauchi said...

I would hope that, if I had a twin, I'd be the evil one.

I've been called an elitist a fair few times as well.

tsiros said...

existence is futile?

what existence?

visitors since 29 March 2004.