27 February 2004

Some links

I quite often check out the arts pages on the Guardian website. They have some good stuff on a fairly regular basis. I also check out Arts and Letters Daily, but I find the bias there quite tiresome. The visual art section of Arts Journal can be worth a look as well, as can the related blogs. She hasn't updated it for a while, but Ariana French's artnotes are well worth a look. I particularly like the posts arranged by subject matter section on the right.

For New Zealand stuff, I check out Public Address on a regular basis, as well as NoRightTurn and (for an opposing political viewpoint) NZPundit. But I tend to get bored with all the incessant (and incestuous) politics and media commentary. Luckily, there's always Leto for some light relief.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.