25 June 2004

Stuff

I haven't been up to much after the excesses of Rose's 40th last weekend. It was a bit of a doozy, and I think it's safe to say a good time was had by all. I don't know how I'm going to top it when my turn comes around, but at least I've got more than five years to suss it out.

I missed the Seraphine Pick and Jason Greig opening at Hamish's on Tuesday night, but I did go to a particularly crap Peter Adsett opening at McLeavey's on Wednesday. There were four abstract paintings made with acrylic, urine, hair from a hairbrush, and water. It was funny how the crowd was quite different from the usual one. I think it was mostly people looking for an investment and family.

Matt and I headed off to the pub instead, where we bumped into Rob McLeod and some guy called Victor, and proceeded to get thrashed at pool by them.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.