08 August 2004

Clayton's weekend

It's been a been a bit of Clayton's weekend, spent recovering from a hangover and doing my tax. I didn't think I'd drunk too much on Friday night - three beers at the pub before going off to dinner and then about three-quarters of a bottle of wine with dinner. I might have to give it a bit of a rest for a while.

I've been buying some Tintin books this week, since seeing the film about it. We used to have them all (and the Asterix books) when I was a kid, but I've no idea what's happened to them. Collecting them again seems like a pretty good project. I might even be able to get some paintings out of it.

I've also got to update my website. I've been thinking of having a bit of a redesign, but am not yet sure quite what that'll involve. I've got some photos from the Shane Cotton opening at Hamish McKay's to slap up (lifeless and inert stuff mostly), but, as one of the main things I want to do with the website redesign is nix the endlessly proliferating amount of pages and the constant stream of phonecam photos are a principal cause of this, I'm not going to do it just yet. Main thing is to get some new fucking paintings up there, which means making some.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.