26 November 2007

This and that

Last week, I sent an email to Werner Herzog asking whether he'd like to film my comic, but strangely I've not yet had a reply. No doubt he's a bit daunted by the prospect of filming planes towing a black square to block the sun from the main pyramid in Mexico (not to mention the rest of it). It's understandable really.

Today, I've added a nice slideshow to the right there. I'm also gradually adding pics of paintings and exhibitions. There's still the 2004 and 2005 paintings to go, and I'm considering doing some tidying up (i.e. getting rid of duplicates and crappy pics, and replacing them with better ones where possible), but I'm in no hurry. If you click on the relevant labels (handily listed on the right there - just scroll down a bit), you'll see all the posts with that label. Okay, that is stating the obvious, but I've found that sometimes it's not a bad idea.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.