18 November 2008

More electronic communications

So John Hurrell wrote a review of a Peter Madden show. Madden left some comments, and I couldn't resist adding my own (relatively innocuous) one. No biggie.

However, I was a little surprised to get, rather than a response on John's blog, this in my inbox less than an hour later:
now you are being pathetic ..as well as abusive .
.now theirs a surprise...read through the comments and check context..and you might be able to ..
get your head out from up your ass
yours Peter madden

I sent a response of course, but never got a reply.

5 comments:

Mr Stephen Rowe said...

Now there is no excuse for bad grammar and spelling! Gosh people get worked up now don't they? What was it Picabia said about destroying your own reputation?

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious (thanks for sharing)

s. said...

That's quite disappointing.

John Hurrell said...

Peter is a good guy. As he said himself on my site recently, it is the medication that makes him cranky.

David Cauchi said...

Well, there's nothing wrong with cranky. I have paranoid over-reactions without the excuse of medication.

It's the sending a private email that I objected to.

visitors since 29 March 2004.