19 October 2009

Final hand-in

I wasn't sure what to do about the final hand-in, seeing as the Adam work's been painted over and all. I was inclined to put up a note saying check out the pictures on my blog, but it was suggested to me that I stick up a selection of drawings. That seemed like a good idea, so I did. I had three selection criteria:
  1. they don't have anything to do with the Adam work
  2. they are drawings I particularly like
  3. they work together well.

And this is the result:



1 comment:

l said...

very nice. weirdly i also have become enamoured of black and white drawings of late. in fact that's pretty much all i want.

that super computer one kind of looks like something that maybe i sort of influenced you on?

i think you should hand it over.

visitors since 29 March 2004.