24 May 2011

Response

One of my supervisors sent me an email last night offering an 'amendment to [my] interpretation' in this post:
I do take issue with your (as always creative) interpretation of the supervisor's meeting in which speaking of the process of making your Goya homage came up. I thought the notion of you painstakingly describing the painstaking process of making these works was brought into our conversation but I never would advocate you making some performance of this or reading or whatever. I just think [we] both were thinking your writing should keep playing a role in the midst of your pictorial experiments (as it usually does).

This is not to cross sabres or be pedantic but to make a minor amendment to your statement so that you perhaps aren't really thinking we ALWAYS are advocating absurdly unsuitable paths for your artmaking.

No comments:

visitors since 29 March 2004.